Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reader's Choice Top 5 Psychology Trivia Posts of 2013


Thought for the Day: We continue to celebrate close to 84,000 page views over the two years since this blog was born in January of 2012. At the current level of page views the total number of  views will double in 2014!!! Thank  you all for reading, commenting and sharing my posts online. Please let me know what you would like to see more of here.

Two weeks ago I shared Part I: Readers' Top 10 Psychology Trivia Posts 2013. Here is Part II: Reader's Top 5 Psychology Trivia Posts 2013. These are the posts with the highest number of page views in 2013 in this category. As those of you following my trivia posts know, there is nothing trivial about them. They report interesting sometimes surprising new research from the field of psychology,  education, society, social media's impact on our relationships and personality, intelligence, neurology and parenting. Here are your choices of the top 5 from 2013:



No comments: