Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top 10 Special Editions 2013: Celebrating Holidays, Triumphs Over Tragedies, and Resilience


Thought for the Day: As I have been preparing the Top 10 posts that represent each of the themes covered here on my blog in 2013; i.e., Monumental Miraculous Mondays, Tuesday and Thursday's Psychology Trivia, #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds, Saturday's Songs for the Soul and Sunday's Comic Strips, I realized that some important special editions have not been included in the mix. These are posts that happen spontaneously in reaction to an event or a holiday. So today, I went back and looked for these posts and found the most viewed among them. They cover the highs and lows of the year. Some celebrate joyous occasions others reflect on tragedies with a mix of sorrow, anger and resilience. Here are 5 of the Top 10. I'll share the Top 5 in two weeks as I have with the other subjects.





#10 Thursday's Time to Reflect: What to Do When Bad Things Bring You Down 4/25/13






# 9 Stand Tall Tuesday: Boston Will Finish First 4/16/13












# 8 Special Edition Part III: Are We Letting a Bully Hijack Our Democracy? 3/20/13








# 7 When Bad Things Happen To Children Helping Children Process Traumatic Events 1/3/13









# 6 Father's Day Sunday: Photo Montage, Freud on Fatherhood and a Funny Video 6/16/13

No comments: