Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday's Psychology Trivia: The Best Psychology Trivia of 2013


Thought for the Day: Since we are starting a new year & celebrating the 2nd anniversary of this blog, over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting the top 10 posts from each category of blog posts. Thanks to all those who have been reading & commenting on the blog. I appreciate your support & am thrilled that there have been close to 80,000 page views in just 2 years! As you can see in the picture we have one candle to grow on & hope to continue bringing you informative posts about the field of psychology & personal growth! Feel free to comment & nominate your favorites from 2013. Today I am starting with 5 of the top 10 Psychology Trivia Posts.



How to Prevent Divorce: The question was:
What is the #1 predictor of divorce?
      a) lack of physical intimacy
      b) lack of similar interests
      c) poor communication skills
      d) financial problems
      e) infidelity 



In this post on Tuesday I asked:







The question asked on Tuesday before this post was
True or False: Friendships can make cancer less deadly? 










"Who Spent More Time With Their Children, 1965 Stay-At-Home Moms Or 1998 Working Moms?" was the question I asked on Tuesday and here is the answer from Thursday's post.








Here's another answer to this Trivia question we asked:
True or False: Psychotherapy can 
improve the outcome of high risk surgery.

No comments: